Newbie here: is Celine Luggage a comfortable bag?

Cicci783

Aug 1, 2015
Hi! I'm thinking about buying a Micro Luggage handbag. Do you think she's a comfortable bag? Is she lightweight?

Reactions: starrylabel

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Hi! I'm thinking about buying a Micro Luggage handbag. Do you think she's a comfortable bag? Is she lightweight?
I think the Micro Luggage bag is a good size bag for everyday use. It is not too big or heavy. If you are looking for a handheld or elbow carry bag, then this would be a nice comfortable bag. I bought one a couple of days ago and really like it so far.

Reactions: Cicci783

Cicci783

Aug 1, 2015
I think the Micro Luggage bag is a good size bag for everyday use. It is not too big or heavy. If you are looking for a handheld or elbow carry bag, then this would be a nice comfortable bag. I bought one a couple of days ago and really like it so far.
Thank you. :smile:
Could you post some modeling pictures?

vink

Trying to be good
O.G.
Apr 12, 2008
I agree. If you're looking for a handheld, it's a great bag. [emoji4] I have a mini and I love mine. [emoji4]

ashlie

Apr 13, 2015
New York, New York
I love my micro. I've had it for over a year and would purchase another. It's not good if you have to do many thing while holding it though. Considering it can't be a shoulder or cross you have to hold it or put it down to use both hands. I have a smooth leather so I'm worried about scratching it. If your going to be multitasking with it go with a pebbled or grained hth!

kastorpollux

Nov 29, 2016
Hi :smile: I own a micro and a nano and I love both! I do use the nano more often though because I love the cross body feature and micro tends to be more heavy. However, the micro is a great work bag! :smile:

Reactions: Cicci783

Cicci783

Aug 1, 2015
Hi :smile: I own a micro and a nano and I love both! I do use the nano more often though because I love the cross body feature and micro tends to be more heavy. However, the micro is a great work bag! :smile:
Thank you. I was considering the Nano...what can you fit inside? Do you have pictures of the bag?

susanq

Dec 26, 2015
I have a micro tri colored and love it still. I bought it years ago and still get many compliments on it. Not the most practical because your arm is tied up, but def a staple!

Cicci783

Aug 1, 2015
I have a micro tri colored and love it still. I bought it years ago and still get many compliments on it. Not the most practical because your arm is tied up, but def a staple!
Thank you. I'm also considering the Nano because of strap. Such a hard decision to make! I would like a tricolored Luggage, too.

bunnybaby201

May 17, 2015
Germany
It is definetly no lightweight bag, because its allover real leather and it can be heavy when its stuffed, but I'm still in love. Try the bag at the shop and put your items in it and then decide [emoji6]if its ok for you.

Reactions: vink and Cicci783