newbie here! another city or work this time?

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Greetings from Manila! not so new to this thread but Im planning to purchase my second balen at Hong Kong next week... still pondering upon another city or a work this time... Im like 5'8 so my old city looks kinda small to me... work is big enough but the strap issue might bother me since Im a mom on the go most of the time... any suggestions among Pro's here??? where in Hk will be the nearest place to avail one(will be checking in marco polo gateway)
all insights suggetions will be highly appreciated!!! TIA!

Hello and :welcome:to the forum! You could try to search in the shopping sun forum, there has been a few threads about shops here in HK! And yes, you can try Joyce Boutique in Gateway Mall on Canton Road.;)

Wish it was me buying a new Bbag!

I have a work but I find it too office like to carry as an everyday day when I'm out and about with my two babies. I have been thinking about getting the RTT style which is a bigger tote style, more north south than east west that you can easily carry over your shoulder. This looks like it would be great as a carry on for travel too.

Have you thought about a courier? Since you're tall I'm sure it would look great on you. Have fun choosing!

thanks for all your suggestions! Im leaning towards the argent or another black but Ive been overdosed w/ black bags(mahina L, suhali lockit, gucci hysteria and horsebit all black) my other balen is rouge city gorgeous but I guess just itching for another balen for this HK trip... keep the suggestions coming ladies!!! again TIA!

I would go for the Argent honestly. It's such a BEAUTIFUL light grey, nothing compares to it. If you want a deep charcoal grey you could go for Charcoal/Anthracite. It's not black, but works just the same and another TO DIE FOR color.

^^ I have to agree with Demi... the Charcoal this season is just gorgeous and they all seem to have such beautiful leather! As for style I would choose the Work over the City since the City is a bit small for you and just hang your work every night for a week with your belongings inside and the straps should break in nicely. Happy shopping!

And how about the Part Time or a Day? those are big enough PT comes with the strap and is bigger than the City and the Day you can wear it on your shoulder. Those are 2 lovely styles that you might consider. Good luck!