Newbie Gucci Question

ImSoLexy

Jul 10, 2010
Hey lovely ladies!! I need some :sos:
I purchased a Gucci Boston bag from a seller, not on Ebay but like a private sell. It has the gunmetal leather trim and handles.

The bag is 4 plus years old and the metallic on the top of the handles has rubbed and off to the white leather. I know the bag is authentic and everything, and I did some research on here and people did say that was a problem with some of those bags.

This is my first luxury bag:yahoo:, even though it is second or third hand LOL, it is still lovely and the exterior and interior are in awesome condition.

My question is can I get the handles repaired thru Gucci? Being that I have no receipt or proof of purchase from them. Or when can I take it to have the handles restored?

If it helps I live across the street from Somerset Mall in Michigan, Gucci Store is in walking distance but I can go or send the bag where ever I can get it repaired ;)

Thanks is advance ladies:cool:

^^Nerves I guess, just wanted too see if anyone had any experiences with it. And also to get some Plan B in case for any reason they say no LOL. Also maybe someone has some pricing info they can share if they had repairs before so I know what to expect would help me out.