newbie got a simple question!

ladyblunt

O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
dear ladies,

as i am new to burberry i would like to know: is the manor bag a bag which they got every season (like the classic louis vuitton models)? or is this a style which is only available this season? i want to get a manor in black leather but can´t afford it right now, so i would like to wait until next summer.

please help me out! thank you!!!

the manor bag has been present in the last collections in different sizes and material, I think they will keep on producing it since it's an IT bag

dear ladies,

as i am new to burberry i would like to know: is the manor bag a bag which they got every season (like the classic louis vuitton models)? or is this a style which is only available this season? i want to get a manor in black leather but can´t afford it right now, so i would like to wait until next summer.

please help me out! thank you!!!

There is a black mini manor 50% off on burberry.com right now. Don't be misled by the "mini" tag. It is pretty spacious for everyday use.:tup:

There is a black mini manor 50% off on burberry.com right now. Don't be misled by the "mini" tag. It is pretty spacious for everyday use.:tup:

thanks! but unfortunately I live in europe and that bag is not available on the european site of burberry! what a pity! otherwise I would have gotten it immediately! it´s such a great price!!!