Newbie! Come see my new Gooch!!

whistlerchic

Oct 28, 2006
Hi Gucci ladies! I've been eyeing Gucci for a while - I am a LV and Chanel gal for starters, but I found this messenger bag today and I lurrrrve it!! It's choco brown guccisimma (is that how you spell it?) leather. My favorite part about it is the gorgeous lining. Oops, forgot to take a pic of that...

Anyway - happy to be a 'member' of the gucci forum! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Gucci messenger.JPG
    Gucci messenger.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 146
Thanks! Tell me if this is nuts: I am thinking (down the road) of popping an extra hole in the strap - higher up, so I can wear it as a shorter shoulder bag...

Would that be terrible? Would that put me in the Gucci dog-house?

Hi and Welcome to the Gucci Forum! Congratulations on your new Guccissima Messenger bag! I love the Gucci messenger bags. Oh and I went snowboarding once in the late 90s in Whistler and had a fabulous time! It was definitely worth the long trip from New Jersey!

Lovely bag... I wish I could have afforded a Guccisima leather bag as a first Gucci. But never too late to start hey? Looks great on you. I never liked this style, until I saw it in the Guccisima. Congrats!

Thanks! Tell me if this is nuts: I am thinking (down the road) of popping an extra hole in the strap - higher up, so I can wear it as a shorter shoulder bag...

Would that be terrible? Would that put me in the Gucci dog-house?

No you are not nuts!!! I would totally do it. I had a zipper added to my Gucci tote. I did not like it being totally open. Do whatever you want and makes the bag better for you.