Newbie! Come see my new Gooch!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Gucci ladies! I've been eyeing Gucci for a while - I am a LV and Chanel gal for starters, but I found this messenger bag today and I lurrrrve it!! It's choco brown guccisimma (is that how you spell it?) leather. My favorite part about it is the gorgeous lining. Oops, forgot to take a pic of that...

Anyway - happy to be a 'member' of the gucci forum! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. OMG that is Gorgeous . I love it!!!! Congrats!!!!

3. Congrats!

4. Welcome! And that's a lovely bag in TDF Guccissima :drool:

5. Thanks! Tell me if this is nuts: I am thinking (down the road) of popping an extra hole in the strap - higher up, so I can wear it as a shorter shoulder bag...

Would that be terrible? Would that put me in the Gucci dog-house?

6. Hi and Welcome to the Gucci Forum! Congratulations on your new Guccissima Messenger bag! I love the Gucci messenger bags. Oh and I went snowboarding once in the late 90s in Whistler and had a fabulous time! It was definitely worth the long trip from New Jersey!

7. It's a beauty!

8. Love it in the Chocolate leather! I have the same one but in monogram!

9. Lovely bag... I wish I could have afforded a Guccisima leather bag as a first Gucci. But never too late to start hey? Looks great on you. I never liked this style, until I saw it in the Guccisima. Congrats!

10. No you are not nuts!!! I would totally do it. I had a zipper added to my Gucci tote. I did not like it being totally open. Do whatever you want and makes the bag better for you.

11. congrats! beautiful bag! I have this one in the Black monogram canvas!!! I love it!

12. I love it!!!!

13. wow

14. Love the Guccissima leather and the bag looks great on you!:yahoo:

15. I love it!! Congrats!!