Newbie Collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi I'm new to this website so thought I would show you my Mulberry collection which I love :love:

handbag 007.JPG

handbag 008.JPG

handbag 009.JPG

handbag 005.JPG

I really want to get the Alexa next in sparkle tweed!!!

2. Oh you are not newbie at all, what a lovely colours! Congrats...:yahoo:

Looking forward to see Alexa sparkle then, which size are you thinking???

3. some great colours, they really pop!

4. very vibrant collection!

5. Love the colours:smile:

6. :welcome2: Lovely collection! Be warned, this forum carries a bank balance health warning!

7. Ooh, lovely colourful collection! Welcome to the slippery slope:welcome2:

8. Welcome, what a lovely colourful collection!

9. Welcome to the madhouse! I see that you've been bitten by the bug well and truly already...what a lovely colourful collection!

10. what a colourfull collection! Thank you for sharing.

11. Welcome to the slippery slope:biggrin: you have a gorgeous collection allready - especially love the red patent bays!

12. :lol: thanks for the messages - I do try and get as many different colours as possible!! Its more of any excuse to buy them ;)
    I do also have the Daria clutch but thats in black!!
    I was thinking the small Alexa in the sparkle tweed - as its slightly cheaper!!
    I dont really know anyone who understands my passion for handbags so am delighted to have found this!!:biggrin:

13. Oh we'll certainly share your obsession here. Lovely collection, thanks for sharing.

14. Nine out of ten investors will advise against TPF. The tenth one is a member. :nuts:

(Welcome to the forum!)

15. :lolots: