NEWBIE Chanel diamond earring question.......

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
SO I am totally new to Chanel (meaning I don't own anything but Chanel no. 5 perfume - hehe) and I always see girls wearing the diamond Chanel CC earrings. I'm going to Vegas tomorrow and I know they have a store there. I am interested in getting the earrings but I wanted to get an idea up front of how much they cost (need to know if I can even afford them) before I even go into the store since I don't want to be embarrased if they are outta my price range, KWIM??

Also are they real diamonds, crystals or cz's??

Sorry for the dumb questions but I'm new!! :lol:

They are crystals. They come in two sizes. There are at least 2 Chanel boutiques in Las Vegas (Bellagio, Wynn), there might be another but I can't recall. There's also a Chanel boutique inside one of the department stores at the Fashion Mall (across the street from The Wynn).

They are crystal, and costume jewelry (so not even gold or anything like that) -I paid $245 a while back, but some members on the forum have said the prices have changed recently... up to around $300. So the price *should* be from $250-300 range. Also, there are smaller crystal logo earrings, and larger ones as well... just in case you preferred a certain size. Good luck and have a great trip!