Newbie Alexa Question

cowbear

Jan 27, 2014
Hello everyone!

In the past 4-5 months I fell in love with the Alexa (and Mulberry in general). I'm in the Midwestern US, not really near any stores that carry Mulberry, so I've mostly kept an eye on their web site as I saved up the cash. Earlier this summer, there was a bright blue Alexa in buffalo that even went on sale...but I didn't have the funds in time before the sale ended and it vanished.

So I have a 2-part question that may seem kind of basic, but since I'm relatively new to the brand, I'm relatively clueless as well. I guess my first question is, is there anywhere that you can still buy it in that bright blue color? I saw the color on Bluefly, but not with an Alexa...I think it was a Bayswater. I just wondered if I'm missing somewhere that may still have it.

My other question - I don't mind going with a different color, but none of the ones currently on the web site really thrill me right now. Indigo and the red, maybe, but I figured if I already waited this long, why not wait a little longer until a color pops up that speaks to me? How often do they refresh the colors? I really like bright and bold colors (which I guess may be more likely with a spring line) but also would go for a pink or a rose color. I did happen to come across a nice rose one on eBay that I guess I could get authenticated. For some reason, I really just wanted a new one that is mine and mine alone. (Which is kind of silly, and I am actually still considering used).

Any help or suggestions anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

Hiya, not the best person to give advice on US, but may be worth emailing mulberry to see if it's in stock in any concessions. No clue when that colour will hit the outlets, don't think its hit the uk outlets yet..... Anyone?

Number of uk based re sellers ship overseas I believe

Keep an eye on ebay, many BNWT appear if you want a new one, of course get it authenticated first.

Sure someone with US knowledge on boutiques etc will jump in.

Was it cosmic or bluebell blue?

Good luck!

Good advice Louliu. I would definitely email Mulberry customer services and check if there is any stock left. I'm not sure either if the colours have been in the UK Outlets yet. They don't seem to be showing on the Outlet thread.

If your not sure which colour it is, I would google and see if you can identify it. They were both quite similar IMO but think the bluebell was prettier and the cosmic more muted?

Sure you will get lots of replies soon with more info.

I have the mini alexa in bluebell and love it. Call the outlet in Cabazon, California to see if they have it, they will charge and send. If they don't, call one of the bigger stores in NY. They can look up stock in the US and will also charge and send.

Thank you for all of the suggestions, this is fantastic!!! It was the bluebell, I couldn't think of the name of the color the life of me. I'm not even sure which I'll try first, but this is much appreciated...I didn't even know there were outlets in the US!

Hello everyone!

In the past 4-5 months I fell in love with the Alexa (and Mulberry in general). I'm in the Midwestern US, not really near any stores that carry Mulberry, so I've mostly kept an eye on their web site as I saved up the cash. Earlier this summer, there was a bright blue Alexa in buffalo that even went on sale...but I didn't have the funds in time before the sale ended and it vanished.

So I have a 2-part question that may seem kind of basic, but since I'm relatively new to the brand, I'm relatively clueless as well. I guess my first question is, is there anywhere that you can still buy it in that bright blue color? I saw the color on Bluefly, but not with an Alexa...I think it was a Bayswater. I just wondered if I'm missing somewhere that may still have it.

My other question - I don't mind going with a different color, but none of the ones currently on the web site really thrill me right now. Indigo and the red, maybe, but I figured if I already waited this long, why not wait a little longer until a color pops up that speaks to me? How often do they refresh the colors? I really like bright and bold colors (which I guess may be more likely with a spring line) but also would go for a pink or a rose color. I did happen to come across a nice rose one on eBay that I guess I could get authenticated. For some reason, I really just wanted a new one that is mine and mine alone. (Which is kind of silly, and I am actually still considering used).

Any help or suggestions anyone could provide would be much appreciated!
John Ortiz
Mulberry Outlet
Desert Hills
Premium Outlets
48650 Seminole
Drive, Unit 224
Cabazon, CA 92230
T: 951-922-3868

price was $1,110 as of August 9. Not sure if the bag is still available.
Good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 282
This is awesome...I've gotten stuff from Gilt before, but I may call that outlet in California first, since it is a little bit cheaper (if they still happen to have any).

Thanks again everyone...I may not even have to settle for another color. I could get the bluebell after all!

This is awesome...I've gotten stuff from Gilt before, but I may call that outlet in California first, since it is a little bit cheaper (if they still happen to have any).

Thanks again everyone...I may not even have to settle for another color. I could get the bluebell after all!

The code MY20 might get you another $50 off on Gilt...

Good luck! I hope you get it!