New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, no-one seems to have one, so I got it myself :biggrin:
    fullsizeoutput_1930.jpeg
    Now I'm debating if I should keep YSL or Mulberry Bayswater in this thread: Summer shopper: Mulberry Bayswater tote or Saint Laurent?

I must say I really like how lightweight YSL is, and its clean and understated silhouette. I only wish the color was more blush. The color is called Light Natural and looks more rose on YSL website. The photos on Mytheresa are much closer to reality. I will even add a comparison photo (photo from YSL is on top):
    FEC95D24-D783-49EA-A94A-1FD54B304D84.jpg

2. I love that one! But these stories about quality issues have me scared. What did you end up doing?

3. Canvas is always a better option. If you are going to use it everyday, carry heavy items like IPads/laptops canvas is stronger. :smile:

4. I ended up getting this and couldn't be happier: Introducing... Coccinelle ❤
    Apart from not being sure about the color, I was also concerned about possible quality issues. So decided that it's not worth it even if it goes on sale.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice