New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I reaaaaally love this bag.

2. I have some photos to share. Alittle surprised I couldn't find too much info about this bag before I purchased it.
    I unattached the pouch that comes with the bag as I would prefer to use my own Chanel makeup case. This solves the problem of having the bag being easily accessible if someone was to pick pocket me.

Comparison is with my Neverfull GM. I was worried I would have two of the same styled bags, but I am glad this isn't the case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

antheakuma and Phanatical like this.
  3. I love mine! It's been a real workhorse of a bag. Here she is about to take another flight with me.

804483_10154287506533294_1257952262_n.jpg
  4. Lovely, minimalist bag! Is your YSL tote smooth or pebbled leather? I love how you attached the scarf to your Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM, looks absolutely gorgeous! :smile:

5. I ADORE the color on your YSL Tote! The bag seems to look even better the more you use it! So Chic! :cool:

6. It's hard to explain.. It's smooth and pebbled. I'm pretty sure it only comes in this one leather. I can see its pebbled, but it doesn't feel like it. I have bumped it a few times, and my e-ring has hit it, but nothing has shown on the leather itself. Very sturdy! :smile:

Thank you! :flowers: Can you believe my Neverfull is nearly 5 years old? Very durable bag. It felt alittle "old" last year, so I added the scarf for a pop of colour.

7. Thanks! I love the color too :smile:

8. #53 Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Can anyone please tell us how long is the drop on ysl straps comparing to neverfull? I have the neverfull in mm size and thinking about buying this ysl bag but worried about the straps.
    Neverfull straps are perfect for me.

9. amazing bag!

10. 23.5cm

11. Oh my that pink lipstick color is gorgeous!!!

12. I love big totes and this looks just perfect to me, love everything about it!

13. I really love this tote (like most of you do), the leather is very smooth and the size is fit!! No regret

14. What color is this one?