New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

I was really undecided on whether to sell it, because I LOVED the bag and I still think it's stunning. But for me, it was gonna be an everyday bag in which I could stuff everything in without worries – and I couldn't do that with this bag, I was almost scared to bring it outside sometimes. The bag is beautiful in all its simplicity and I just felt that if it got any scuffs or marks, it would not be as beautiful anymore – so I didn't want to bring it outside where it could gain any of these scuffs – which is a bit stupid, if it's your everyday bag :smile: So I sold it and got myself a Neverfull instead, which fits the same/more and which I can even get caught in the rain with without worries and marks! I love the bag, but it was not for me, I discovered.

Totally understand you. This is exactly the reason why I haven’t gotten it. I’m scared of getting it and scratching it and it looking terrible. Neverfull really is a great durable bag. Think u made a good choice [emoji1360]

Totally understand you. This is exactly the reason why I haven’t gotten it. I’m scared of getting it and scratching it and it looking terrible. Neverfull really is a great durable bag. Think u made a good choice [emoji1360]

It’s very durable. I use it for business trips, shove it under airplane seats and carry a heavy laptop in it. It still looks brand new.

and what about this one:
IQABziN.jpg

Does anyone have it?
I'm wondering if this bag has a solid bottom
or is like shopping bag tote
in which it is outlined what I put in?

Totally understand you. This is exactly the reason why I haven’t gotten it. I’m scared of getting it and scratching it and it looking terrible. Neverfull really is a great durable bag. Think u made a good choice
emoji1360.png
I was really undecided on whether to sell it, because I LOVED the bag and I still think it's stunning. But for me, it was gonna be an everyday bag in which I could stuff everything in without worries – and I couldn't do that with this bag, I was almost scared to bring it outside sometimes. The bag is beautiful in all its simplicity and I just felt that if it got any scuffs or marks, it would not be as beautiful anymore – so I didn't want to bring it outside where it could gain any of these scuffs – which is a bit stupid, if it's your everyday bag :smile: So I sold it and got myself a Neverfull instead, which fits the same/more and which I can even get caught in the rain with without worries and marks! I love the bag, but it was not for me, I discovered.
what canvas in the NF did you get may I ask?

what canvas in the NF did you get may I ask?
I got the Damier Ebene canvas - I find that I like it more than the monogram (it goes a lot better with my style) and there's no vachetta on it to worry about - it deals really well with rain as the leather is treated. I've had a LV bag with vachetta leather on it, which I really couldn't deal with, haha, water stains were imminent. I can only recommend the DE canvas, it's been a really good bag for me and still looks brand new even though I don't baby it at all :smile:

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I got the Damier Ebene canvas - I find that I like it more than the monogram (it goes a lot better with my style) and there's no vachetta on it to worry about - it deals really well with rain as the leather is treated. I've had a LV bag with vachetta leather on it, which I really couldn't deal with, haha, water stains were imminent. I can only recommend the DE canvas, it's been a really good bag for me and still looks brand new even though I don't baby it at all :smile:
I have a monogram Speedy 35 now2.5 years old and my handles felt coated with a repellent of some sort when purchased and the first day I took it out in heavy rain and not one water spot was left on the vachetta. To this day it has a lovely gold patina with no spots! Apparently LV did at some point treat the handles etc to protect from water. Guess I got one of those! I’m personally scared of voted canvas due to the cracking/ peeling issues, also, mono colour contrast just turns my head every single time. I love the colour contrast. We are all different. I bought ebene speedyb last week but the handles were on the bag wonky so returned it. Sadly that print doesn’t speak to me And I have other wet weather bags to use when it’s disgusting outside ha ha

Anyone have another designer tote that they love that isn’t the neverfull or the YSL tote?
It’s not ‘ designer ‘ but anyone that appreciates leather and quality hand crafted bags will know this Italian brand. ‘ the bridge ‘ unica Bag. Google it and see what you think :smile: I have two, navy and orange.