New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Talk about a score!!!

sheilaru and emilyenglish like this.
  2. Thanks! After reading through this thread, I see there are mixed reviews on the quality. Glad I got it for such a low price!

emilyenglish likes this.
  3. lucky you, may I ask what city and state you live in?

4. I reside in a major city in Texas.

5. You got the deal of a lifetime! I called around the Nordstrom Racks out here, nobody has them :sad:

6. Did you get the only one in the store and/or was there more colors?

7. WOW!! What an awesome score!! Did you see more than one available there??

sheilaru likes this.
  8. It was a white tag one off. Usually if it is marked as worn and refinished (like this one was), it is a one off.

sheilaru likes this.
  9. Was super excited to get this in the mail today but I can't believe the condition! I wouldn't even buy this at the rack for a discount. Then NM said they could only send me another one if they charge my card again.

Attached Files:

10. The smaller pouch along with the clochette not being embossed is the updated 2017 version, from what I understand.

11. I wasn't aware of the difference. I bought one in 2015 and one in 2016 and both are same size (small). I don't know if the 2017 model is bigger. Even though the pouch is a little small, this is a great bag that the pouch size is irrelevant, in my opinion.

12. Thanks for the replies.
    I got it a lot cheaper on Matches fashion so I was worried I didn't get the same one. It does look a bit smaller than your other ones but I think I'll keep it. :smile:

Attached Files:

13. That's great that you got it for a cheaper price. The pouch in fact looks slightly longer than mine.

StephiK likes this.
  14. Hi ,
    can you send a picture of the bag with tag on it if is hasnt been used yet? or the tag with upc and nord rack sticker as well? Thank you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice