New YSL shopping tote - thoughts??

I admit, I haven't used my bag much this winter. I think I will bring her out for Valentine's since I have the rose color :heart:. The few times I did wear it the should strap kept falling off my shoulder. Maybe it's because I didn't have that much in the bag at the time. If that keeps happening when I wear it, it will be pretty annoying! Anyone else have this happen constantly?

I finally took the plunge and bought this tote this past weekend in the dark anthracite color (aka.... dark grey.) I've been using it to carry my 15" laptop, and have no complaints so far -- it's nice and light. I'm probably going to purchase some sort of organizer for it, though I haven't decided on which yet. Here's a quick snap, though it honestly doesn't do the color justice!

ysl.jpg

Love your shopping bags!! ❤️❤️ I was unsure about this one and an epi Neverfull, but finally the Saint Laurent Shopping Bag won and HERE IT IS! ❤️❤️ I love the understated look! I got it in a very dark blue.. actually, when you hold it close to black things it's hard to see that it's blue and not black!! I saw a video by Chase Amie on youtube where she said that she problems with the interior being very sensitive but that this might be different in other colors (her bag was a rather light color).. have you experienced such problems..?

Attachments

• IMG_3952.JPG
    IMG_3952.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 2,495
Love your shopping bags!! ❤️❤️ I was unsure about this one and an epi Neverfull, but finally the Saint Laurent Shopping Bag won and HERE IT IS! ❤️❤️ I love the understated look! I got it in a very dark blue.. actually, when you hold it close to black things it's hard to see that it's blue and not black!! I saw a video by Chase Amie on youtube where she said that she problems with the interior being very sensitive but that this might be different in other colors (her bag was a rather light color).. have you experienced such problems..?
I have not experienced any problem with the interior. i use a bag organizer. i love the dark blue color (wasnt available when i bought mine in green). enjoy yr bag!

Reactions: Christineee86
Are there patches on the bag where its thicker? The bag i received had 2-3 patches where the leather was sticking out compared to the rest of the bag. Is it a defect? Has this happened to anyone? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_20170220_103015441 copy 2.jpg
    IMG_20170220_103015441 copy 2.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 2,343
Are there patches on the bag where its thicker? The bag i received had 2-3 patches where the leather was sticking out compared to the rest of the bag. Is it a defect? Has this happened to anyone? Please help!
No i did not see any patches on mine; mind you i stuff my bag, with the stuffing it came with, after use.
Could it be "the stuffing" caused the bulging of leather and caused the appearance of marks (they might not be marks as sometimes when leather bags stuffed in excess, it moulds as such?
If you are not satisfied take it to the store for inspection. They will be better able to help you.

Reactions: dotty8
No i did not see any patches on mine; mind you i stuff my bag, with the stuffing it came with, after use.
Could it be "the stuffing" caused the bulging of leather and caused the appearance of marks (they might not be marks as sometimes when leather bags stuffed in excess, it moulds as such?
If you are not satisfied take it to the store for inspection. They will be better able to help you.
Yes it could be stuffing. Thank you for your help :smile:

I have it in the dark blue, got it last year some time. Haven't had any issues with the interior at all.
Enjoy your bag!

Anyone buy a Samorga for this tote. Want to buy one but can't figure which would be the better fit. I researched online and one person got the size for hermes Kelly and another one got the LV delightful size.

Anyone else by chance?