New YSL Rouge Volupté Shine

I wore #8 for the first time today after buying... last week? It's a nice MLBB colour on me; and while I prefer the texture of these to the Guerlain Rouge Automatique Shine, but I still think I prefer the Chanel RCS - texture, payoff, colour range.

I was hoping to find a nice coral in the YSL. I'm still hopeful, but the first rollout I swatched and nothing but #8 did I have to have (nor do I think even #8 is a must have. Dupeable.) I'll again still look out, but first impression is nice, but still nothing I haven't experienced before.

I think Chanel color range is more subtle and I prefer bold which is YSL. I get more pigment and lasting power with YSL and the formula also feels better on my very dry lips.

My Tom Ford counter still didn't have the lip shines so not sure how those rate among the others. However looking at the promo pic, the colors don't interest me.

Last edited:
I liked the colors of the new Voluptes, but the smell of YSL glosses and lipsticks makes me nauseous. There is something about that faux mango scent that ruins all of their lip products for me:sad: