new YSL bags @ YSL.com!!!

hansyu

Feb 29, 2008
check the YSL site. they have tons of new stuff for men!

* 'new' MUSE briefcase
* 'new' duffel bag
* travel DT and MUSES are now in the MENS SECTION
* OVERSEAS bag is now in the MENS SECTION!!!
YSLWeb.jpg

^photo from mymanybags.blogspot.com

Last edited:
^This is weird. I don't see any turquoise Besace, the Travel Downtowns and the Overseas show up in the Women's travel section and the Emma shows up in "Shoulder Bags"

Did they change it in the last cpl of hours?

i have always liked the muse(womens) and the tribute tote. but, amongst the men's collection....i must say i like the muse briefcases (vertical and the original one) :P

^I do have an OS Muse, but only wear it when my outfit is very structured or "masculine" so to say. I somehow tend to grab the RG or the Raspail more often...

Wow, its so great to see so many guys here. :yahoo:

I'm usually in Bal forum. But now i really want a Muse Overnight bag i saw in the website! But i can't find it in my local boutique, so can't really try it out.

And i love the OS Muse and Large Cabin Downtown too.
Does any of you guys have modelling pics?

^^ Yes i saw the grey Travel Downtown in NateLouis thread. Its so :drool::drool:!
I actually saw the leopard one in the boutique and its so fierce!

And both your RG and Muse are gorgeous! I'm looking for either caramel or olive. But you mentioned in your thread tat you got your Muse during the seasonal sale, which means it must be sold out by now.

I bought Hamptons recently, which just the Oversized version of EASY bag at a cheaper price (since it's men's luggage and ladies' bags are charged at a higher profit margin)