New YSL bags on BLuefly site

authenticplease

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
There are several new bags listed on the Bluefly.com site and they are less that $1000.

The red patent capri for $850ish.

The small leopard sequined downtown in the $1000ish range.

The blue patent Tribute for $770ish.

HOPE SOMEONE SNAGS ONE!!:drool:

Attachments

• redcapri.jpg
    redcapri.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 1,684
  • small leopard dt.jpg
    small leopard dt.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 87
  • bluetribute.jpg
    bluetribute.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 98
Thanks for the code! I ordered the Majorelle in Brown Leather. Woohoo! : )

prodImage.ms

OHHHH, they do have lots of yummy new colors in too!:girlsigh:Violet, gold, teal.......

Attachments

• purplemarjolle.jpg
    purplemarjolle.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 2,873
  • goldmarjolle.jpg
    goldmarjolle.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 97
  • tealmarjolle.jpg
    tealmarjolle.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 96
  • tealdt.jpg
    tealdt.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 90
^They're back though. Sometimes they show up because they're in someone's shopping cart but if they're released after one hour they reappear!

I don't see them up as of now. what bluefly told me was that if the item still shows up on the pages but is shown as "unavailable" then it's in someone's cart and has yet to be purchased, which means there's a chance it will become available if the person releases it or after an hour (though many times it's more than an hour). if the item is no longer displayed on the site, i.e. if you click to see all YSL bags, then it's been purchased.

^They are delicious, aren't they? I wouldn't even be able to choose between the colours!

More than happy to enable, rainyjewels. Hoping for some pics to be posted! :graucho:

I think this is the first Totem and Emma I've seen on Bluefly, too...

prodImage.ms

prodImage.ms

The selection of patent Muses is really nice...OS black, Large violet, teal, beige and black. It seems like the patent violet and teal keep getting added to shopping bags but no one has pulled the trigger on them yet so you might still be able to snag one, rainyjewels.

They also have the Trompe Downtown tote in which I think someone here was interested...

prodImage.ms

And I had only seen black Besaces in the bubble leather before, so this one was new to me...

prodImage.ms