New YSL bags on BLuefly site

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
last night in the wee hrs of the morning they had a GORGEOUS violet patent muse and a GORGEOUS teal patent muse. gone within minutes of being up.

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
^They're back though. Sometimes they show up because they're in someone's shopping cart but if they're released after one hour they reappear!

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I don't see them up as of now. what bluefly told me was that if the item still shows up on the pages but is shown as "unavailable" then it's in someone's cart and has yet to be purchased, which means there's a chance it will become available if the person releases it or after an hour (though many times it's more than an hour). if the item is no longer displayed on the site, i.e. if you click to see all YSL bags, then it's been purchased.

rainyjewels

eat me
O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!

this spells trouble for my wallet....thanks C_24!!! weird that they don't show up when i click on ysl...wonder what else isn't showing up for me...:thinking:

C_24

-Claus-
O.G.
May 26, 2007
Frankfurt
^They are delicious, aren't they? I wouldn't even be able to choose between the colours!

More than happy to enable, rainyjewels. Hoping for some pics to be posted! :graucho:

shazam

Jul 22, 2007
I think this is the first Totem and Emma I've seen on Bluefly, too...

The selection of patent Muses is really nice...OS black, Large violet, teal, beige and black. It seems like the patent violet and teal keep getting added to shopping bags but no one has pulled the trigger on them yet so you might still be able to snag one, rainyjewels.

They also have the Trompe Downtown tote in which I think someone here was interested...

And I had only seen black Besaces in the bubble leather before, so this one was new to me...

chinsumo

O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
NY
Its sort of scary how fast they get current season bags. I mean, scary, but GREAT for us!