NEW YSL BAG ( double , gauche or a muse)?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all, I like to get a new YSL bag (always used prada), would you suggest a white oversized muse, gold or silver double or a white gauche?
    thanks

2. I still like the Muse the best and I think it looks nice in white leather (at least online). The white python Muse is really beautiful but I think it's over $3k.

3. i like the muse.....

4. I like the muse!!!!!

5. I agree about the Muse. I think that one's most likely to become a classic that you can use for many seasons.

6. I love the Muse but i think the Gauche is more likely to be a Classic, i think that the Muse maybe too much of an "it" bag even though it's TDF.

:shame:

7. I thought I had already answered this but I guess not!! Anyway, I'm really a fan of the white Rive Gauche. I pre-ordered it last night from Saks... so we'll see... It won't be here for a couple weeks.

After carrying the Muse for a few weeks, the thing I think I'll like about the Gauche is the shoulder strap. If you have several bags then the Muse is perfectly fine without a longer strap that fits over coats, etc. But if you have only one "good" bag that you like (my situation), then it could be an issue... especially when traveling, etc. I like the way the Gauche can be carried messenger style or using the short handle.... either way.

8. ^^ go for the white rive gauche girl :wlae:

9. Would choose the muse never liked the double

10. I like rive gauche the best. It seems to me to be more classical, than Muse. Plus, everyone is wearing Muse and there are so many fakes all around!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice