New YSL autumn's it-bag

1. This bag is claimed to be the new it- bag for this season by Instyle magazine (UK edition). It's called "Rive Gauche" which means paris's left bank. The name typifies cool french chic. In my opinion, i love the name and the bag.
    It's 910 pound ($1495). For the price, i wonder why it 's even more expensive than Muse which looks more classic to me. What do you girls think?

[​IMG]

2. I haven't seen this one in real life yet but I prefer the Muse. Not to say that this one is ugly or anything...

3. I like the Muse better, but I also like this bag.

4. I love this one, too! Where is the photo from?

5. I am liking it - not sure if I prefer it to the Muse though :smile:

6. I like this bag quite a bit too. ;) I just wonder if I'll find it too similar to the Muse.

7. definitely like the muse better. much more classic.

8. I like this--will have to swing by YSL to look in person, though.

9. Will you let me know your impressions? I like the Muse, but kind of like that this is a little different. The shoulder strap is a big plus for me, as well.

10. i agree, the muse is definitely nicer and classier

11. I don't think I like the shoulder strap. But, I like the flap--altho. it may be proportonally too small for the bag. I think the black works best, but now I'm thinking that maybe it is too similar to the Muse--on the sides, at least.

12. I do like the bag, but I think the muse is more of a classic. This one looks more casual and less structured...like a slouchy bag, with really soft leather...I like it =)

13. for some reason, it reminds me of Lanvin Kentucky. I still prefer my Muse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice