New Yorkers- want to meet Rebecca Minkoff tomorrow??

I bet all you lucky NY RM fans are out having cocktails and lots of fun;). Well I am uncorking a great bottle of pinot and am waiting patiently (okay, maybe not so patiently) Keep us updated ladies and in the meantime I have a cocktail for all you ladies awaiting the wine bags and updates:drinks:.

Hi hi! Just giving a quick report on the event! I got there around 4 pm (I had a late brunch, hehe). So the event was pretty chill. People were just walking by and milling around displays, very casual. If you didn't know about the event beforehand, you might've just walked past it. They were giving away complimentary pinkberry. Each designer was with their bag display. Monica Botkier and Rebecca were on opposite sides of the room (with other designers dispersed between their displays).

So I walked over to see Rebecca!!! She is so down to earth, nice, intelligent and beautiful! She had on a gorgeous black dress with a belt to cinch her waist, very reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. She's so friendly in person! I carried my purple MAM, and she complimented me on it. I also talked to her about my 5 bags, and named the colors. She was also telling me about the Owl's Lab trunk show, and how it would be more of an intimate setting. I also met Courtney on her team! And the best part of all is that I got to take a picture with Rebecca:yahoo: I'll probably post this later on tonight.

The current bags were on display. A fuschia gold bottom MAM and a black steady, just to name a few.

I didn't see too many TPFers. I met a really nice girl from the forum named Katherine:smile: I also met Megs and Vlad, and they flew here all the way from FL!

I really had a good time at the event, and it really made my day to meet my favorite designer!!!!

Thanks so much for the update!!! Meeting Rebecca, Meg and Vlad in one day? Too cool :supacool:

It was soo amazing! But I felt like the only one that was hyped up for it. Oh, and as I was leaving Saks, I happened to see Jaslene and Whitney from America's Next Top Model walking into the store.

Thanks so much for the update:nuts:! Oh how I wish I could have gone. Please post pics if you happen to get a chance.
That is so neat you got to meet not only Ms. M herself but also Megs and Vlad. I am so glad you had a great time and thanks again for the wonderful update.

It was soo amazing! But I felt like the only one that was hyped up for it. Oh, and as I was leaving Saks, I happened to see Jaslene and Whitney from America's Next Top Model walking into the store.

Sorry, I have no idea who they are (I don't watch any ATM) but I bet you looked just as fab w/ your violet RM bag:shame:

Hi hi! Just giving a quick report on the event! I got there around 4 pm (I had a late brunch, hehe). So the event was pretty chill. People were just walking by and milling around displays, very casual. If you didn't know about the event beforehand, you might've just walked past it. They were giving away complimentary pinkberry. Each designer was with their bag display. Monica Botkier and Rebecca were on opposite sides of the room (with other designers dispersed between their displays).

So I walked over to see Rebecca!!! She is so down to earth, nice, intelligent and beautiful! She had on a gorgeous black dress with a belt to cinch her waist, very reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn. She's so friendly in person! I carried my purple MAM, and she complimented me on it. I also talked to her about my 5 bags, and named the colors. She was also telling me about the Owl's Lab trunk show, and how it would be more of an intimate setting. I also met Courtney on her team! And the best part of all is that I got to take a picture with Rebecca:yahoo: I'll probably post this later on tonight.

The current bags were on display. A fuschia gold bottom MAM and a black steady, just to name a few.

I didn't see too many TPFers. I met a really nice girl from the forum named Katherine:smile: I also met Megs and Vlad, and they flew here all the way from FL!

I really had a good time at the event, and it really made my day to meet my favorite designer!!!!

I didn't see your post!! It was GREAT to meet you!!!! And your bag is stunning!! I am glad you made it out :tup:

Isn't Becky amazing? She is beautiful, down to Earth, and such a great person.

HAHA I saw them too!!! They walked by Vlad and I as we were on our way to the event!!!! Hilarious! :nuts: Isn't she SO thin?? Natural for her, but just tiny

I didn't see your post!! It was GREAT to meet you!!!! And your bag is stunning!! I am glad you made it out :tup:

Isn't Becky amazing? She is beautiful, down to Earth, and such a great person.

Aww, thank you Megs:smile:It was so nice to meet you, too and I hope that we can keep in touch!
I really like Rebecca, she sounds so genuine and sweet!!!

HAHA I saw them too!!! They walked by Vlad and I as we were on our way to the event!!!! Hilarious! :nuts: Isn't she SO thin?? Natural for her, but just tiny

LOL, it was so crazy to see them. Jaslene is *really* thin. I always thought so when I saw her on TV, but especially so in person. But she looked good. I guess that all of the girls move to NYC after their time on ANTM.