New Yorkers- want to meet Rebecca Minkoff tomorrow??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She will be at Saks 5th tomorrow from 2-5 pm. Meeting her fans and selling bags :yes:

Vlad and I will be there also, so let us know if you plan to show up and we will look for you (or you for us!!)

2. The announcement is on her homepage, but here is the picture :tup:

[​IMG]

3. Wow that sounds like a cool experience! Do you know if there are going to be any sales or is it just a meet and greet? I am about 5 hours away from NYC so I think I'll wait until the next sample sale to head up there.

4. Not a sale as far as I know. Just there to meet and greet and sell the bags at their usual price in Saks :yes:

5. I really, really, really, *REALLY* wanted to be there but I'm not going to be able to anymore (work, work, WORK!). I'm *UBER* bummed out about this.... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
    I've barely had time to peruse tpf this week because I actually had lots of work to do........ I'll be there in spirit!!!!!!!

6. I want to make it in to the city for this. Where is the Saks located? TIA

7. ^^ Saks is on 5th ave, between 49th and 50th...or 50th and 51st...just look for the big red awning!

Contemporary handbags is on the 5th floor.

8. thanks daniela! i'll be there!!!

I've never been to one of these before so I'm a little nervous... :shame:

9. I plan to be there as well! :yahoo:

10. i've never been to one of these events either...but i'm excited! i hope i see a bunch of you there tomorrow!

11. I wish I could go!!! *writes thesis furiously*

12. Ahhh, I wanna be there! But I'm travelling now.... :crybaby:i'll be there in spirit!

13. How i wish i can meet Rebecca (& Megs)! But i am halfway across the globe! :P Those who are going pls post to share your experience afterwards ya!

14. Oh, I wish I could go! Have fun for all of you who go!

15. Please take some pics guys so we can all see the fun you will be having.