New Yorker Style Issue w/MJ -- Has Anyone Seen This?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
tadpole mentioned the Style issue of the New Yorker mag which contained an article about MJ -- I know both she & I posted links and "tidbits" from that article (I recd something about in one of the Fashion Blogs I subscribe to), but has anyone seen the actual magazine anywhere?

It wasn't in last week's issue (that featured the Olympics on the cover), and it's not in the Fall Preview issue (which I've also seen) -- I just saw the new issue and John McCain is on the cover w/no mention of any Fashion preview -- was this just something online only or is there an actual Fashion issue of the mag??

:ty:

^ i have a feeling they just had a conversation. she's quite the character, and marc seemed like he was trying to be nice and going along with everything. she sounds like a riot. i'd like to meet her. besides, he doesn't bat for that team. ;)

^ i have a feeling they just had a conversation. she's quite the character, and marc seemed like he was trying to be nice and going along with everything. she sounds like a riot. i'd like to meet her. besides, he doesn't bat for that team. ;)

lol! seriously. ;)
lucky boys!!!

so it was the issue with the Beijing Olympics on the cover? I saw that issue, but didn't notice any Fashion Preview inside -- I must have missed that. I wonder if I can still find it anywhere :confused1:

no, the issue has an illustration of a shoe on the cover. it has plummage like a bird and is depicted in a cage with a cat looking longingly at it.

you can order individual back issues if you call the new yorker at 800-825-2510.