New York Thrift Shops Rock - $6.99 Pebbled beauty!

AndagainSalvage

Team Haverchuck
Aug 1, 2010
I love pebbled leather! Just as I was leaving the thrift shop today without a single thing to buy, the employees were wheeling out a bin of purses, and mixed up in the bunch was this! It's really in wonderful condition with no scuffs or anything. Pebbled leather holds up so well.

coach_zps84e2da0d.jpg

coach3_zps8fc33f0f.jpg

coachagain_zps3f1258fe.jpg

What an awesome find, wow! Amazing price too...congrats!

Great find! It looks like it is in excellent condition! And yet again the thrift shop song is in my head. :Pullhair:

LOL...I still can't figure out if I like that song or not, but it sure does get stuck in my head! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title! The video is pretty funny too.

What an awesome find, wow! Amazing price too...congrats!

LOL...I still can't figure out if I like that song or not, but it sure does get stuck in my head! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title!

I like it, I think he's funny. (But I don't like when it's stuck in my head) Most of all, I like it because he had the number one song and got there by himself without a label. That's a lot to be proud of as a young artist.

I like it, I think he's funny. (But I don't like when it's stuck in my head) Most of all, I like it because he had the number one song and got there by himself without a label. That's a lot to be proud of as a young artist.

I think I like it too...although I'll hear it in my head for the rest of the night after seeing this thread LOL. He definitely has a lot to be proud of. I bet a label will be begging him to sign soon, since that song was so successful.

I think I like it too...although I'll hear it in my head for the rest of the night after seeing this thread LOL. He definitely has a lot to be proud of. I bet a label will be begging him to sign soon, since that song was so successful.

:lol: Good, I won't be the only one! He has another, more controversial song that's pretty cool too. There's a bit of emotion to him, a poet dare I say, that I like.

:lol: Good, I won't be the only one! He has another, more controversial song that's pretty cool too. There's a bit of emotion to him, a poet dare I say, that I like.

I checked out some of his other songs on YouTube after I heard Thrift Shop for the first time. He definitely puts some feeling into most of his other songs, and they just seem more "real" than a lot of the stuff you hear on the radio nowadays.