New York Thrift Shops Rock - $6.99 Pebbled beauty!

AndagainSalvage

Team Haverchuck
Aug 1, 2010
I love pebbled leather! Just as I was leaving the thrift shop today without a single thing to buy, the employees were wheeling out a bin of purses, and mixed up in the bunch was this! It's really in wonderful condition with no scuffs or anything. Pebbled leather holds up so well.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Great find! It looks like it is in excellent condition! And yet again the thrift shop song is in my head. :Pullhair:

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Oh wow! Unbelievable! I won't tell you how much I paid for my similar satchel.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
What an awesome find, wow! Amazing price too...congrats!

Great find! It looks like it is in excellent condition! And yet again the thrift shop song is in my head. :Pullhair:
LOL...I still can't figure out if I like that song or not, but it sure does get stuck in my head! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title! The video is pretty funny too.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
What an awesome find, wow! Amazing price too...congrats!

LOL...I still can't figure out if I like that song or not, but it sure does get stuck in my head! That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title!
I like it, I think he's funny. (But I don't like when it's stuck in my head) Most of all, I like it because he had the number one song and got there by himself without a label. That's a lot to be proud of as a young artist.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
I like it, I think he's funny. (But I don't like when it's stuck in my head) Most of all, I like it because he had the number one song and got there by himself without a label. That's a lot to be proud of as a young artist.
I think I like it too...although I'll hear it in my head for the rest of the night after seeing this thread LOL. He definitely has a lot to be proud of. I bet a label will be begging him to sign soon, since that song was so successful.

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I think I like it too...although I'll hear it in my head for the rest of the night after seeing this thread LOL. He definitely has a lot to be proud of. I bet a label will be begging him to sign soon, since that song was so successful.
:lol: Good, I won't be the only one! He has another, more controversial song that's pretty cool too. There's a bit of emotion to him, a poet dare I say, that I like.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
:lol: Good, I won't be the only one! He has another, more controversial song that's pretty cool too. There's a bit of emotion to him, a poet dare I say, that I like.
I checked out some of his other songs on YouTube after I heard Thrift Shop for the first time. He definitely puts some feeling into most of his other songs, and they just seem more "real" than a lot of the stuff you hear on the radio nowadays.