New York Meeting - questions

Grands Fonds

Alive and Kicking
May 29, 2006
OK Girls...(perhaps the mods can make this a sticky for us.....?)...

Hermes Forum New York meet - April 21-22 - this much we know...but where? when?? where is Tracey? How many of us are meeting?? What shall I wear?? What IS the meaning of life?? Did Anna Nicole really put really old-man's frozen sperm inside her??

I know there'a a fair few people coming in for this meet, and I for one am travelling 22 HOURS - :wtf: ...yes...22 hours - so we need to start working out some finer details.

Any input?

Hermes Forum New York meet - April 21-22 - this much we know...but where? when??
how about in front of petrossian around lunchtime!??

where is Tracey? i don't know :shrugs:

How many of us are meeting?? at least 7 people!

What shall I wear?? lingerie and a Birkin bag

What IS the meaning of life??
water

Did Anna Nicole really put really old-man's frozen sperm inside her??
i do not doubt this

How many of us are meeting?? What shall I wear?? What IS the meaning of life?? Did Anna Nicole really put really old-man's frozen sperm inside her??

Lol ~~~ !!!
I remembered Tracey mentioned that we keep it low profile because they don't want the news to leak out or something, and I think the opening date of the new Hermes store isn't confirmed yet that's why we still don't have much info on the meeting yet ? I dunno... :shrugs:

I think Tracey is AOL for a little bit....gone to the far reaches of the world (and I don't mean Australia) but she'll be back.

So far we've got: Me, Grands Fonds, Avandome, Hermesgroupie, Dressage Queen (although she doesn't know it yet), Loren (maybe), SoCal, Croissant, Tracey, Japster, my cousin (the Interior Designer who likes shag carpeting), possibly Baggaholic if we can find her, LoveThatThing, and.........................

Ladies? Add your name to the list.

I'll love to come but you guys are all the way in the east and I'm all the way here in the west! :crybaby: I would love to gawk at everyone's Hermes bags IRL :love: instead of pressing my face against the thick glass window of a Hermes boutique.

Hermes Forum New York meet - April 21-22 - this much we know...but where? when??
You folks will have to figure out your own intinerary. Not to be rude, but don't count me into most of the activities. There's this thing called work that interferes with my social life.

where is Tracey? Don't worry, she'll check in once in a while.

How many of us are meeting?? I dunno.

What shall I wear?? We really should wait until we get closer to the date to figure out wardrobe. Weather is really unpredictable around that time. However, I do recommend a trench coat. April showers and all that!

What IS the meaning of life?? Look, I just woke up, do I really have to answer this?

Did Anna Nicole really put really old-man's frozen sperm inside her?? It would have been the smart thing to do. Think about it, a kid would ensure some inheritance.

HG, your answers are so....well....HG-ish! LMAO!!!

I'm waiting for someone to tell me the meaning of life is 42.
Hah! You think that was bad!!! When I was in college and isolating DNA, I finally got the DNA from cow spleen isolated and my teaching assistant said "There's the answer to life!" I looked at him with this cynical eye and said "It looks like a pile of snot!" Good thing he liked me.:shame:

OK Girls...(perhaps the mods can make this a sticky for us.....?)...

Hermes Forum New York meet - April 21-22 - this much we know...but where? when?? where is Tracey? How many of us are meeting?? What shall I wear?? What IS the meaning of life?? Did Anna Nicole really put really old-man's frozen sperm inside her??

I know there'a a fair few people coming in for this meet, and I for one am travelling 22 HOURS - :wtf: ...yes...22 hours - so we need to start working out some finer details.

Any input?

Oh my if this were a little later, I would so be there...:sad:. Perhaps the next one. Ladies have a grand time and take plenty of pictures..

I'll be there! But, what is happening on the 22nd? That would be when I was planning to fly home. That IS a Sunday, isn't it? Also, a friend ( Hermes) is meeting me there so she'll probably be along with the 4/21 store visit/lunch, etc.