new years sales?

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
i've read on here that in the past there were a lot of fp deletes for the day after Christmas, but i was wondering if they have anything special for new years at the outlets....especially since this year new years is on a saturday.

also in the past on the day after Christmas, was it any extra incentive like the 30% off coupons they are doing now?

no extra 30% stuff. I think that was introduced in 2010. (I might be wrong)

All those Sabrinas we saw end of December last year, I don't think it was "after christmas special" I think they were just regular routine FP delete transfers.
You know how it happens end of the month to beginning of the month depends on the outlet.

and I remember last year ....
There were days without the 20% coupon.
and also there was a coupon by USPS but not online.. and the store won't hand out at the door.
I actually had coupon by mail and I forgot to bring it to the outlet.
and NO~ they won't give 20% discount. I had to go back to pick up my sabrina!!! geeez.

so yea.. watch out for the coupons too!

ohhhh good to know. they've been having the coupon so often lately (or at least it seems to be rather often). the coupon helps determine what i want!

My SA said that these past couple times that they did 30% (including this week) are the first times she has ever seen it be that high of an additional discount. I would be surprised if they did it again AFTER Christmas.

i hope that means that the reason they've suddenly done the 30% is because they really want to get rid of what they've got to make room for the MASSIVE amounts of fp deletes that will come in after Christmas!

i hope that means that the reason they've suddenly done the 30% is because they really want to get rid of what they've got to make room for the MASSIVE amounts of fp deletes that will come in after Christmas!

sorry to say this... but nah...
that's not it.

COACH just doesn't want to lose their customers to other stores for x-mas gift shopping.
To attract more attention, 30% does work.

and they are still full of MFF stuff at the store and the back storage is full and ready to come out.

Just not FP stuff... cuz their regular transfers schedule is end of the month.

That's all!

This is OUTLET we are talking about...

i had not even thought about the returns! will definately use my time off from work to scour the outlets then!

i guess the end of summer was an unusual time. that's when i first started hitting the outlets and they just had so many shelves filled with fp deletes, and now next to nothing. for me it's nothing i'm not a kristin lover and that's all i find.

I was at the Round Rock outlet this past week, and one of the SA's said their sales were down on Black Friday weekend. I bet that is why the 30 percent off coupons now. I told her Coach should have had more incentivites for that weekend. I think people were disappoointed and didn't want to wait in line if they were only handing out the 20 percent coupons and the same old inventory. I didn't bother to go. I was also at Dillards, and all of their bags were 25 percent off this weekend.