New Year's Resolutions?

La Van, you'll get that bag for sure!:yes: we have to continue on our "bag sisters" journey, mine is in the closet already.....And,...A-HA!:nuts: chocolate...our mutual enemy! (and passion!:P :love: )

oooh!!!!! Since yours is in the closet already, then I'm sure mine is coming soon! It's a sign and all the time you get yours first then mine arrives next lol!!!

My H resolution: To limit myself to only 5 bags for 2007! And buy no more BEARNS!!!

My Non H resolution: To actually grow some balls and let go of every single non H bag in my closet! To read more and to lose 15 lbs! Oh and to use more conditioner!!!!!! lol,.. al la HiHeels!

oooh!!!!! Since yours is in the closet already, then I'm sure mine is coming soon! It's a sign and all the time you get yours first then mine arrives next lol!!!
La Van, isn't that funny? so...what else do you need from hermes? I'll get it for myself, then a few weeks later the store will call you with it!:nuts: ;)
It's probably good I do not live in your town, we would be either fighting over bags everyday, or showing up places all matched up like twins!:P