New Year’s Resolutions for 2021

BagLadyT

One on the way and one in the queue!
Apr 2, 2016
Let’s put it out there while we’re motivated shall we?! I’ll go first.

1. Work on patience. I want to learn how to take a deep breath before I start spinning. I’m always in my head and need to learn to relax.

2. Do some kind of physical exercise 2-3 times a week. For me I’m thinking brisk walks and yoga and then work my way back to incorporating weights. I had a baby in October and have been out of the workout loop for some time now.

3. Stop hoarding and start using my items. I collect clothes, skincare/makeup, purses, etc. I would really like to enjoy what I have before feeling like I need more. I purchase a purse and before it’s even shipped I’m already thinking about what’s next in line.

So there’s my resolutions. Feel free to share!

Let’s put it out there while we’re motivated shall we?! I’ll go first.

1. Work on patience. I want to learn how to take a deep breath before I start spinning. I’m always in my head and need to learn to relax.

2. Do some kind of physical exercise 2-3 times a week. For me I’m thinking brisk walks and yoga and then work my way back to incorporating weights. I had a baby in October and have been out of the workout loop for some time now.

3. Stop hoarding and start using my items. I collect clothes, skincare/makeup, purses, etc. I would really like to enjoy what I have before feeling like I need more. I purchase a purse and before it’s even shipped I’m already thinking about what’s next in line.

So there’s my resolutions. Feel free to share!

Now my question is: Could you keep those resolutions? :smile:

Reactions: BagLadyT