1) Lose weight - I know this one is cliche, but I started this one early (in August) and I'm down about 16 lbs (it would be more, but Thanksgiving did me in a little, haha)
2) Donate more money to charity/worthy causes
3) Find a new job!!!
4) Buy a Kindle so I can encourage myself to read more
5) Get engaged - No pressure, but it would be nice if my long time bf and I can accomplish this this year since April will be our 10 year anniversary of dating
1. find a job (because i'm so bored)
2. continue running everyday
3. ski a lot this winter/spring!!!
4. start reading more (i used to read 2-3 books/month, now i'm lucky to get through 1)
5. stop my world of warcraft addiction! (if only for a little bit)
6. spend more time with friends
7. visit my parents more often (my daughter is their one & only grandchild)
that's it for now. mine are pretty reasonable as most resolutions get lost in the shuffle by february.
-Ski again (haven't done this in three years)
-Snowboard again (haven't done this in three years)
-Ice skate again (haven't done this in three years)
-Shape up to my optimal physical state
-Ease into the major I'm sure of.
-Get a new job, hopefully at Caci.
-Spend significantly less on eating out, particularly at random restaurants- those that don't have high enough ratings.
-Go to the shooting range again and try a different rifle or handgun (haven't done this in 2 1/2 years).