New Years Bag Resolutions

My resolution is to try out some of the new comers to the purse industry this year. For example: Jalda, Tano, Gustto, Goyard, and Shalon. While the prices are not too much. I have ran across a couple of these on the net, and they are really nice.

Oh, yeah.....the Luba JChalla that is on sale at this very moment on Luna Boston. I have had my eye on that bag for about 4 months. The problem is, is that I just got a Cynthia Rowley for Christmas, and two days later, I went out and bought a Michael by Michael Kors Asbury satchel. I must have been crazy. Talk about being obsessed!!!!

Definitely resolving to buy more of a broad range of LV, the LE's, the collectables and just about anything I d@mn well please! This will be my LV catch up year!

Starting with getting my grubby little hands on a sophie!

Oh, yeah.....the Luba JChalla that is on sale at this very moment on Luna Boston. I have had my eye on that bag for about 4 months. The problem is, is that I just got a Cynthia Rowley for Christmas, and two days later, I went out and bought a Michael by Michael Kors Asbury satchel. I must have been crazy. Talk about being obsessed!!!!

You are bad. I remember your lovely Cynthia Rowley you got for Christmas. Way to go.

Not to tempt you or anything, but if you use the code "grechen" you can take an additional 20% off at Lunaboston.com