New yearly collectible item: keychain

1. I went to Hermes yesterday (I know, I'm hopeless, need help...). I was just poking around to make sure that my podium order had gone through (it has: JPG Birkin, rouge garanche with pall. hardware, although I had asked for Vermillion).

After nearly an hour looking at various agendas, I spied three things: Les Capucines shawl in pink, a "Ciel mon Paris" silver "piaf" keychain (which is now mine) and a "Les toits de Paris" scarf.

The SA explained that there had been as many Piafs as the year (2006, individually numbered). This is going to be a recurring feature.

IMG_1624.jpg

2. Hi, I love that one:P ... I think Meena also has this keychain.

3. Adorable! I love it!

4. So pretty...it looks great with your Picotin!!! :nuts:

5. I love that little birdie!!!

6. Perja, that's just too cute! Congratulations on having your SO accepted, too. I can't wait to see it!

7. Cutest little birdie!

8. Love it !

9. Hi Perja, Congrats on having your SOs accepted!! :yahoo: That birdie keychain is really adorable! :love:

10. I am a huge fan of Hermes things hanging from Hermes bags...but not other things. I know this comes off not so well, but their accesories just look so good with their bags. I LOVE the birdie you got and I love those bright colored animal and fruit leather key chain thingies they sell... I buy so many!!! A few weeks ago I bought a cute little keychain that says "Voiture, Macchina, Car" and it's a leather key ring thing for your car keys... so cute. I feel like I always forget about their cute little thingies...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice