New Year & Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone!

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Of all the Chanel's that I own, I don't have a Classic Flap in M/L. I had one many many years ago (when I used to carry everything but the kitchen sink in my handbags) that I sold in Beige Claire. It was just too small for me at the time and at that point in my life the BC just didn't jive with my wardrobe. Yes, I'm very sorry now that I did that. We probably all have one of those stories... :girlsigh:
I've been working like crazy (in Year End) so I decided to take a half day off and head to Neiman Marcus & Chanel to see all of the pretty things. All I have to do is walk through the door and all of my troubles just float away. :beach:
I wanted to look at the Wallets to see if there was a "need" to coordinate with my handbag collection. Nothing crazy expensive...just something new & different.
Well, did I find something different! I never dreamed in a million years that I would come home with this!
Want to see? :winkiss:

I love the tan colored leather on the Straps and the gorgeous Gold CC's. But what really caught my eye was that Orange Ribbon running horizontal on the Handbag. It Sparkles like crazy. Tan & Orange do really go well together.
Then, I thought to myself, I think I "need" a smaller wallet to go with the smaller sized handbag. Sure I have smaller wallets, but I thought this one deserved something special to coordinate with that Orange Ribbon. :biggrin:

And here they are together. I don't often rotate into a new Chanel so quickly. But I just couldn't wait! So here they are together in all their tan & orange glory. :happydance:

View attachment 3569810 View attachment 3569811
Why did I look,at this reveal! I LOVE that tweed flap, You were even cruel enough to provide the
tag information, making it much too easy

Enjoy both in the best of health. They are both stunning.

And here they are together. I don't often rotate into a new Chanel so quickly. But I just couldn't wait! So here they are together in all their tan & orange glory. :happydance:

View attachment 3569810 View attachment 3569811
:yahoo::girlsigh::hbeat: STOP THE DANG PRESSES PEOPLE!!! It's my beloved T-W-E-E-D:love: YAY YOU dearest Tulip!!! She is SPECTACULAR!! I've only seen pics of her & I drooled, so you are the 1st (i think) to get her. Super proud of you for doing something "out of your comfort zone"...isn't it exhiliarating?!! Fair warning, I'll be needing to see LOTS more of this special babe. Many CONGRATS woman!!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: Chanel7Chanel