New Year - New Lookbook! I have SPY PICS! Jan-May RELEASES HERE!!

Gal4Dior

O.G.
Nov 30, 2010
Hi tPFers!

I went in to visit my SA today to take a look at the new bags and see the lookbook...and I have to say that I'm absolutely giddy regarding the amount of new bags released! :faint:
I really don't know how I'm going to be able to decide which ones I want to buy!

First of all...I have to tell all of you that the ALMA BB in POMME D'AMOUR is BACK as part of the permanent collection. :yahoo:YUP, you heard me right!! The release date was January 1st/13th. They have them in stores, but they are limited.

So is anyone ready to see what's in store in the next few months???? Here are some hits...deep cool hues of ostrich in small packages, spring and summer colors in vernis, a little multicolor surprise, damier lovelies perfect for work, and a damier azur beauty that will definitely be on my wishlist!!! Oh, and by the way...the "Groom" may be back!

:P

Here is the announcement of the Alma BB in Pomme as part of the permanent collection. Amarante is coming back too, as well as the introduction of Pomme and Blanc Coral in the new Bellevue bag.
7403dfd5.jpg

Next up in February, is the Rosebury collection. Two damier ebene bags (one a crossbody messenger and the other a shoulder and tote) with gold hardware clasps. They will also be introducing the coordinating wallet.

9df7baff.jpg

283b9bf5.jpg

Also launching February 1st, is the new Damier Azur bag "Figheri" in two sizes, the GM and the PM. I'm including mod pics of these bags as well. I think the GM suits me better. This bag has rolled handles (which don't stay on unless you cross them) and exterior pockets on both size! It's a perfect damier azur bag that has the summer feel with the added security of the zippered top.

62941bdd.jpg

GM and PM sizes
94861910.jpg

PM size
817a37e4.jpg

Mod pic of the GM
4bf10b68.jpg

Mod pic of the PM
763314cf.jpg

When March rolls around, you'll be seeing the Groom back in action! Here's a keychain...didn't see other items in the groom though! =(
2bbffd71.jpg

You'll also see the color Cherry in the Sofia Copolla line!! If this bag weren't out of my price range, I would be taking her home! She's also will be available in a cream/white color called "Milk". So Gorgy!!!

72f5b583.jpg

April has to be my favorite month, as the new vernis colors are introduced! These colors look like tropical punch to me! The new colors are rouge grenadine, Juane Passion, and Bleu Lagon. These colors will be introduced in the Alma MM, PM, and BB, Bellflower GM and PM, and the Wilshire PM.

0df7bb2f.jpg

Also, the new color in empriente will be introduced...a deep raspberry color called Framboise! I think this is definitely on my wishlist, as I do not have a empreinte bag as of yet! The color will be released in the petillante clutch, Artsy MM, Citadine PM, and Luminese PM. There will also be coordinating wallets!!! So excited!!!

d87ad2f7.jpg