New Year, New Givenchy -Reveal

LoVeinLA

O.G.
May 14, 2012
Hello - this is my first ever Givenchy and I am in love with this bag! I've been a fan of LV and Celine, but this bag took my breath away. I've been eyeing this color and leather for awhile. Thank you for letting me share!

Last edited:
I live in the LA suburbs, and took a trip out to Barneys Bev Hills this morning. What an experience that was. Traffic was fine...but the Bev Hills experience was as good as the stereotypes get....$100+K cars everywhere, ladies with tiny dogs in the birkins and individuals walking around with bodyguards. Lol

Last edited:
Beautiful Antigona - Medium Bag in Mastic Silver Hardware. 100% Goat leather - grained. It looked "pinkish" beige in the store but it's more neutral color than tinted pinkish beige, imo. Thank you for letting me share my little luxury and Bev Hills experience!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Reactions: Elizz and Stormy C
I was researching this bag a lot, and when trying it on, I wasn't bothered by the handles. I'm about 5'5 and the handles rested under my armpits. It's a stunning beautiful bag, and I don't know if my photo lighting even do justice.

Congrats, that color is an year round perfect neutral for southern California. I'd love to see mod shots and hear how it compares to LV and Celine. Welcome~

Beautiful bag....enjoy!!

I recently bought a mastic pandora by chance during the recent sales and found the color to be quite unique and versatile....kinda like a greige or clay color