New Year Goodies!

Congrats on all of your goodies!!! They are all lovely!! Does your new violette inclusion bracelet have RED crystals in it? The pic on the vuitton.com website shows the violette bracelet with red crystals, but it looks like your violette bracelet doesn't have any red crystals at all but the lighting is dark in your pics so I'm not sure....

Thanks again everyone!

Yes, it does have red crystals in it. Red & violette. Sorry the pics don't do justice...plus I took the pics 4 in the morning. I am totally loving the inclusions now! BTW....your inclusion collection is TDF!

Thanks, John. The funny thing is.....as much as I love my last 3 purchases each (violette cles, violette incl, and gold heart)...I look at them together and :wtf:. That's about the cost of a bag! I probably wouldn't be thinking this if I bought each one separately.

Oh well.....I'll look at it this way: The one bag on my wishlist is the Le Tal...that's about $2800. So, what I just spent isn't the price of my next bag..and I just saved the BF from spending another $1900.......for now:graucho::devil: Nothing like justifying my addiction!