New Work Bag, wanting Prada, for New Job!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! I am looking to purchase my first Prada bag. I recently got a new job running a Marketing department and am looking for a work functional bag that isn't too bulky. I have been eyeing Prada bags for some time now. I have a LV Speedy B 30, and am getting sick of things getting lost inside. I am looking for any suggestions on what Prada bag would be the best for my first Prada purchase! I am looking for something classic, and not too wild. Any suggestions would be helpful!

2. I would highly recommend a prada Galleria bag in black saffiano leather, in a larger size. Its classy, timeless, elegant and functional for work. Spacious enough to hold a tablet and documents, all the while looking good! 69e8dffeccb11f1b4615ecb9613c073f--prada-handbags-prada-bag.jpg IMG_20180209_094911_738.jpg

3. Thank you so much for the suggestion!! I appreciate it!

4. I read you received good advice. Have you chosen your new bag yet?

5. I have the Prada double bag in black with the red lining...it's gorgeous and perfect as a work bag. Big enough to hold all my docs but not too bulky. I've used it almost every day for the past year and half and the bag still looks brand new. Highly recommend.

Werls88 and DDO408 like this.
  6. What size is your double bag? I was looking at the small last night at NM and thought it might be too small for work. They did not have a medium in the store for me to see.

7. I have not chosen yet! I am traveling to Chicago in April and hope to make my purchase in stores then! I'll let you know what I decide on!

dotty8 likes this.
  8. I have the Prada Cuir double bag in medium. I use it for work sometimes, but I have noticed that certain things like pens and the hardware on my work folders will scratch the interior leather lining. Perhaps a cloth-lined bag would be better for work.

9. Thank you for the suggestion!

10. Prada Galleria in the biggest size in black - structured, clean, professional-looking

MahaM, Werls88 and dotty8 like this.
  11. Galleria!!! It’s such a classic and super functional.

dotty8 and Werls88 like this.
  12. Size?

13. I have the Saffiano Lux Large Double-Zip Tote in Granato. It is my to-and-from-the-office work horse. It really coordinates with a lot of my professional clothes. I also like that it isn't black - but coordinates with my black, navy blue, gray, brown, etc. professional wardrobe. I've had it 3 years, and it looks brand new (and I abuse it).

14. WOw! Nice Stuff.. I really like Prada Products.

15. I like your aricles..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice