New WOC - what do you think of this?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    Hi everyone.

I just purchased this red lambskin shw WOC from Chanel/Bloomingdales in NYC.

My SA showed me this one first, and I loved it. When she took out a fresh one for me to purchase, I didn't feel the same way. The lambskin wasn't as luxurious and the color wasn't as deep a red. She showed me three more from the stockroom, and all of them didn't do it for me for one reason or another.

So I ended up purchasing the first one from the showcase, which had probably been handled, but was still in perfect condition.

Originally, I thought I wanted a Boy WOC because I already have a black classic caviar ghw WOC. But this red one made my heart skip a beat. It's SOOOOO soft!

My Chanel collection (besides the WOCs) consists of:
    black m/l caviar shw Classic Flap
    beige m/l caviar ghw Classic Flap
    black maxi caviar ghw Classic Flap
    black 226 rhw Reissue
    dark red caviar shw Clutch with Chain
    black lambskin Turnlock Clutch

(As you can see, I love classics. I also have a classic H collection!)

Do you think I should return or exchange for a Boy WOC?

Attached Files:

2. Another photo

Attached Files:

3. #3 Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    And here are both WOCs

Attached Files:

4. I say definitely keep the red. When making a Chanel purchase.. always go with your heart. The one that makes your heart go boom boom :smile: Good luck

5. Oh, it does. I love touching it!😀

6. The red is gorgeous! Why would you ever pass this one up for a boy woc?

7. +1 .

8. Now THAT makes me feel better!

9. If the red one made your heart skip a beat, then you know it's the one.

10. Just stunning-I would keep it!

11. I love the boy woc too and is on the waiting list for a red caviar one. I hope the red I get is as nice as yours! This one is too stunning to pass up. The red is gorgeous! I don't think the boy woc will do it. Keep her!

12. +2

13. Keep! It's beautiful!!!!

14. I can't imagine one can do better than this red - you're right the lambskin quality is absolute perfection on this one (with SHW too)!

15. Sounds like you love it so keep!!