New WOC that looks like a classic flap

MyLuxeCloset

Jun 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

I saw a new style WOC on Instagram. It looks like a classic flap on the outside as it has the CC and Mona Lisa pocket like a classic flap.

This is so new I can’t even find it on the website. Has anyone seen this in person yet? Does anyone know the style/ code? Better yet, does anyone have an SA who knows when this came out?

I like it! I already have a woc but I like that I can detach this strap and use a shorter one since the regular woc is too long. The phone case is definitely not usable for me, but I would use it in my larger bags to put something else in. Does anyone know how much this costs? I also wonder if it fits more than the original woc?

Edit: I saw in the YouTube comments section the price in yen, and that it is not available in the US yet. Bummer!

Reactions: handbagcrunch
I do have a WOC which the front of the bag looks like a classic flap, with a back pocket plus a top handle. It has the same size of the traditional woc. I bought it mid year 2020. Very functional and beautiful.

Here below is the comparison to the M/L classic flap fyi
8817F094-9C1E-4F9C-8361-E9FEE096D95B.jpeg46FEF308-FDE0-44D7-BF85-F69C1513CEE6.jpeg