New Without Tags Purse Has Feminine Products in the Pocket

I also think she probably filled up her new bag to check it out. I did that, that's when I found out my new bag was too small.
So she started to take her things out, the phone rang or the baby started fussing etc. But yes, a polite email, she'll probably be embarrassed but will be more careful in the future.( and will appreciate someone telling her)

Weelllllll so long as the items are wrapped and unused, I'd keep the bag! :giggles: However, maybe just leave that in the feedback? Leave a nice comment about your pleasant transaction, but mention that as the only negative aspect of the purchase.

really then this is not NWOT tags, if has been used

would you have paid the same price if you had known it was used?

that is the question - NWOT & EUC as different prices IMO

If I were otherwise happy with the bag I would have no problem keeping it and putting it out of my mind. However I would let the seller know what I'd found inside, politely of course, I suspect she probably used it a few times. Feminine products are not something I would place in a bag simply to try it out at home.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Whenever I am trying out a bag at home when I get to the feminine products or even little things I don't transfer them over as I don't see the point. If everything else fits fine, I'm pretty sure the tampon will too. :roflmfao:

It is best to let the seller know with a message about the items in the pocket. Don't use feedback for that.

Now if she wants to say the bag was not NWOT that would be ok.

Weelllllll so long as the items are wrapped and unused, I'd keep the bag! :giggles: However, maybe just leave that in the feedback? Leave a nice comment about your pleasant transaction, but mention that as the only negative aspect of the purchase.

really then this is not NWOT tags, if has been used

would you have paid the same price if you had known it was used?

that is the question - NWOT & EUC as different prices IMO

I tend to agree with this. When I bought a NWT item for over $2k I expected it to be new, not used a few times. I don't understand why New isn't new, whether with tags (as mine was) or without (which the OP's was).

I definitely would not mention it in the feedback. At the most I'd email her and let her know she forgot something in the bag so hopefully she'll be more careful next time.

How can a 'new without tags' bag contain items in it? Obviously somebody lied. I would definately contact the seller, i don't like liars, she needs to know that she has been caught out. You can do it in a nice way of course, but perhaps mention that she should be more honest in the future as the next buyer that she comes across may not be so nice...

This. Had she declared the bag in 'Like New' condition, fine; but once you put your stuff in it and take it out of the house, the bag is USED.

I think of new without tags as something probably used a couple of times so it isn't shocking there are personal items inside. I don't get how folks dont check a bag to make sure there's nothing in it before shipping... Id say something to the seller.

Why would you think that? That's not what NEW means. If you've used it even once it is no longer new....

I always stock up my purses with generic essentials and transfer only wallet, phone and keys. Even the two new purses that have not made it out of my closet.
She could have just forgotten to take all out. Let her know nicely. And if it bothers you that much – ask to return the purse. IMO it is not that much of an issue.