New Windows Commerical- Huh?

when i first saw it i was so confused, still am actually. I don't get it.

maybe that's the point? people get confused so there's more talk of it? more awareness? (doubt it, but that's the only thing i can think of)

i remember there was a billboard for jack in the box, and there was a picture of jack with a speech bubble that said, "you should try bla bla and there's probably a bird on my hat"

Had no idea what it was talking about, figured they just wanted to confuse us for attention, when we realized it was because birds usually land on billboards...

yeah anyway.. haha :shame:

Obviously Microsoft is going to be launching a line of dessert cakes....

Their Apple tarts are going to look rather tasty but cost 20% more for the same ingredients. They're targeting the younger, more trendy demographics who seem to care more about form over function. ;)

that was the WORST commercial I have ever seen. I would NEVER buy a mircosuck product. Jerry Seinfeld is not funny to me please stop Bill Gates before you embarrass your self any farther.

I'm a Apple girl all the way and besides Justin Long is cute!!

I don't get the point except Jerry and Bill are both very rich and are rumored to like simple things and relate to the masses, be very frugal except with those homes, and both are quirky.

I like to usually analyze it in a nerd-type fashion, usually I find sense in just about anything.

This commercial though, fails even me.