New willis reveal

Jan 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
When the new Willis came out last year I was in love. Then somehow I fell off the Willis wagon when I felt the size was too small for me. Well needless to say I'm back and recently purchased the new legacy two tone Willis in navy/chambray. Here it is. First photo is with flash. I'm in love!!

Attachments

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
What a great color combo with navy and light blue, also like the large tassels.
Does it have the legacy stripe lining too?

Jan 13, 2011
Seattle, WA
Good to see a reveal from you! I'm your twin on this, my first wiliis! Congrats!
Yay for twins! I love the color combo on this bag! I'm a sucker for blue!!
I love this color combination! Nice to see a reveal from you again too. Will there be more Willis in the future?...
There will be more Willis in the future. I already like the sand color on the new legacy willis but I wear dark clothes so I'm afraid of denim transfer.
What a great color combo with navy and light blue, also like the large tassels.
Does it have the legacy stripe lining too?
No legacy lining. Just solid tan canvas lining. I don't mind missing the legacy though I just love the bag so much!

samikins

O.G.
Feb 19, 2007
madisonave5011 said:
When the new Willis came out last year I was in love. Then somehow I fell off the Willis wagon when I felt the size was too small for me. Well needless to say I'm back and recently purchased the new legacy two tone Willis in navy/chambray. Here it is. First photo is with flash. I'm in love!!
Love it!

emilybug

purse fickle
O.G.
Feb 21, 2010
Tulsa
Hey W! Good to see you posting! Love your new bag, I know you will wear it well! Still loving all your duffles?