New Willis help

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
Can anyone tell me the style # for the New Willis bag in the block coloring? What are all the color block choices? I've seen the 2012 Spring pictures but some of the Willis bags look smaller than the 19132p. True? Or am I imagining this? I know there is a parchment/turq/orange and turq/dkblue/parchment. Are there any others? What are the dimensions of this bag? Modeling pics would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Can anyone tell me the style # for the New Willis bag in the block coloring? What are all the color block choices? I've seen the 2012 Spring pictures but some of the Willis bags look smaller than the 19132p. True? Or am I imagining this? I know there is a parchment/turq/orange and turq/dkblue/parchment. Are there any others? What are the dimensions of this bag? Modeling pics would be greatly appreciated. TIA!
Hi there, I just bought a poppy willis and posted the style number and modeling pics for the color blocked style! Check it out First Coach Reveal in way tooooo long.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Do you know if they are in stores? What about the regular colors? They are still in the stores or no?
Yes! The color blocked bags should be in stores now...at least they were in Boston, MA. (Go Patriots!!!!)

The regular ones are still available, too -- saw 'em while i was checking out the new stuff.

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
Yes! The color blocked bags should be in stores now...at least they were in Boston, MA. (Go Patriots!!!!)

The regular ones are still available, too -- saw 'em while i was checking out the new stuff.
YAY! My nearest Coach store opens at 11am EST. 2.5 more hours!

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
I just hope they give me the PCE discount. How do I go about doing this?
Hmm...i'm really not sure, but I think the reddish orange one is called "vermillion." Could be wrong, though.

As for the discount, I dunno...I'm a bit forceful when it comes to that LOL. Find a nice SA and explain that you would really like to buy the willis, but would really appreciate the 25% off so that you can buy it. I'm sure that an understanding SA would rather give the discount to a customer if that means making a sale, as opposed to not making one...

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
Florida
I think I am going to call anonymously to see if they have the vermillion and Sv/Grey/Tangelo. If they do then I will go down to the store and try what you said.

CoachCruiser

Jun 9, 2011
MA
Can you double the strap and make it a shoulder bag? Or does it shorten to a shoulder length?
Hi! No, I don't think it shortens to shoulder length. I know that it has a few extra holes to shorten the long strap, but not enough to make it a shoulder bag....