White Accordian Flap, White GST or 3rd option

• White Caviar Accordian Flap

• New Caviar White GST with Silver HW

• Black Caviar Accordian Flap

Results are only viewable after voting.

aptmtb

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
I don't have a white bag, because I can keep it clean and white for about 3 minutes. However, with the new caviar, I have hope that I can keep my white clean!

So please help me decide...the new White GST or the new White Accordian Flap. Here's why my decision is so hard...

1) I already have 2 GST's (the new pink one and the new beige one)

2) Flaps are harder for me to wear because I usually need to just "reach" into my bag and with a flap, you can't really just reach in

3) I like the possibility that the accordian flap can have a skinnier profile if I restrain from stuffing it - the GST is sturdy so it won't collapse into your body when you wear it, know what I mean?

4) I have not seen either bag in real life but reading feedback from folks, the Accordian has a grayish tone and the GST has a ivory tone. Frankly I think I prefer the warmer ivory tone.

I'm so torn...your perspective would really help! Thanks!

I love love love the accordion flap! I've seen it IRL and I'm not sure I would say it has a grey-ish tone to it. I think you should branch out since you already have 2 GSTs.

I would also go for the accordian. I think the GST is gorgeous, but you already have 2! -and perhaps the grey tone would be a nice mix up to your GST colors, which are already "warmer" toned. KWIM? And since you don't prefer flaps, perhaps this would be a good "in-between" since it still is a flap, but very roomy?

Probably u need to add a flap to your current collection since u have two GSTs. I will vote for the black accordian flap~~