New white graffiti & metallic snakeskin mini Cities spotted

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just came across a few new bags (Neiman Marcus, FYI). Right now they both seem to be mini City only; I don't know if the design/finish will extend to the City S or regular City. (And what does "75007" mean?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 75007 is a postal code in the 7th arrondissement in Paris. The 7th arondissement is famous for its tourist attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower and Hôtel des Invalides, as well as for its many amazing museums, such as the Musée d'Orsay and Musée Rodin. Thank you wikipedia.

Kmora, atlantis1982 and ksuromax like this.
  3. Oui, out .. and let us not forget that it's right next to the 6ar - which houses the BEST BREAD in the world - Poilâne!!! When I was working on the AXA project in Paris, I REFUSED to stay in the 16th ar because I wanted to be able to be closer into town, so I found this wonderful tiny Boutique Hotel in the 6ar and OMG - gained so much weight eating that bread (and all the foods in Paris). Thankfully, one of my French colleagues lived in the 8ar, and he would so nicely pick me up each morning and we would have hot bread & that fabulous Normandy butter for breakfast in the office! When the project ended (for me), he was so sweet and would send me a loaf every month .. and people say they hate the French? .. NON!!!

4. Oh I love the python city bag! :heart:

5. not my taste :no:
    my love for Balenciaga has clearly passed the zenith ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice