New wedges - how do they look?

rachaelsweet

Apr 17, 2008
Love these shoes - although they do make me feel a bit too tall! But what will go best with them? Jeans or a miniskirt - I just can't decide! Here's the shoes anyway - boring dress sorry.

6347891091_ec92773328_z.jpg

6347891467_d169ab16f5_z.jpg

Rach
x

Super cute on you!! They can go with either skirts or jeans. Plus I bet the cork material wedge is super comfy on those. I love the style you picked out. Nice & feminine.

I just got some cork wedges from You by Crocs (Mimilita style) - so confortable, like walking on clouds despite 4 inch heels. Plus getting some killer sales right now since it's fall/winter and they're more like spring/summer shoes! Also have my eyes on the Ugg hazel style wedges as a potential next purchase.

nygrl said:
I think they look really cute!! I love that wedges give you height but they're still comfortable.

Other than wedges, does anyone have recommended heels that are super comfortable and that you can walk around in for hours?

I've usually been more about comfort, and am trying to get into sexier shoes / heels. I've picked up some wedge sandals (which I need to wait until Spring/Summer to wear now), and I also have clogs for Fall/Winter. What else would you guys recommend?