New Wedding Band for DH Help me Choose

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
a couple of years ago DH lost his diamond wedding band and we bought him a cheap temporary replacement that he has been wearing since. I have decided I want to buy him a new nice band for Christmas this year. I have been looking online and I just can't choose anything.

Some info.
He is 26 years old
Been married 6 years
Budget around $1k + or - depending on what it is. Id like to keep under $1500 if possible though.
I would like something with some diamonds if possible.
He is a larger guy with large fingers so It needs to be a pretty wide ring.

He wears a Rolex Deep sea daily so Id like something that will coordinate with that well.

He has mentioned a Tiffany band before (atlas) and I have been looking at Cartier but Im just not sure.. Any ideas? :P

Depends on how wide he likes his band. My DH for example looks great with a 6mm band....anything less wide looks much too feminine & he hates that.

Tiffany has a beautiful platinum double milgrain band, but I think it's $1900

The plain Lucida band for men is lovely too.

Depends on how wide he likes his band. My DH for example looks great with a 6mm band....anything less wide looks much too feminine & he hates that.

Tiffany has a beautiful platinum double milgrain band, but I think it's $1900

The plain Lucida band for men is lovely too.

My husband has the Tiffany platinum milgrain and a lot of ppl have complimented on it. We both love it too :yahoo:

Fiance found some really cool ones on etsy made of non traditional materials like carbon fiber and titanium and he thought they were awesome. I think they were mostly in the $500 range.

Did you check out the Century ring from Tiffany's, it seemed like a good option. Is it important for the ring to be from a designer brand? If not, then you could probably get more for your money elsewhere.