New Wedding Band for DH Help me Choose

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Tampa, Florida
a couple of years ago DH lost his diamond wedding band and we bought him a cheap temporary replacement that he has been wearing since. I have decided I want to buy him a new nice band for Christmas this year. I have been looking online and I just can't choose anything.

Some info.
He is 26 years old
Been married 6 years
Budget around $1k + or - depending on what it is. Id like to keep under $1500 if possible though.
I would like something with some diamonds if possible.
He is a larger guy with large fingers so It needs to be a pretty wide ring.

He wears a Rolex Deep sea daily so Id like something that will coordinate with that well.

He has mentioned a Tiffany band before (atlas) and I have been looking at Cartier but Im just not sure.. Any ideas? :P

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Depends on how wide he likes his band. My DH for example looks great with a 6mm band....anything less wide looks much too feminine & he hates that.

Tiffany has a beautiful platinum double milgrain band, but I think it's $1900

The plain Lucida band for men is lovely too.

musicscrip

Smiley
Jan 30, 2009
Happy Land
Depends on how wide he likes his band. My DH for example looks great with a 6mm band....anything less wide looks much too feminine & he hates that.

Tiffany has a beautiful platinum double milgrain band, but I think it's $1900

The plain Lucida band for men is lovely too.
My husband has the Tiffany platinum milgrain and a lot of ppl have complimented on it. We both love it too :yahoo:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
My husband has the Tiffany platinum milgrain and a lot of ppl have complimented on it. We both love it too :yahoo:
It's a gorgeous band. :smile:

My DH loves the Streamerica band....but they only have the 5mm one, so it's too narrow.

Wonder if Tiffany's could custom make him a wider band?

Jan 22, 2008
Fiance found some really cool ones on etsy made of non traditional materials like carbon fiber and titanium and he thought they were awesome. I think they were mostly in the $500 range.

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
My DH wanted a Mokume Inlay from Boonerings.com I think his is the trigold one.

MBeech

memento mori
O.G.
Oct 19, 2008
Did you check out the Century ring from Tiffany's, it seemed like a good option. Is it important for the ring to be from a designer brand? If not, then you could probably get more for your money elsewhere.

Cheryl

Obsessed
O.G.
Jan 12, 2007
Tampa, Florida
No, I am going to look at some local jewelers this week, Thanks for all of your opinions!! Ill post back once I make a decision.