New way to wear your scarf..

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I was going through my pictures and I took this picture awhile back. It is out of Seventeen magazine Feb.2009. America's Next Top Model Winner, Mckey is wearing this legacy scarf tied around the back of her Tank.

I can't say that I personally like the way she is wearing it but, I love the legacy :biggrin:

Attachments

• XYZ 164.JPG
    XYZ 164.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 312
It's cute, I know I could never pull it OFF, but maybe some of our "model type's" can!!!! I bet Jehv3 could!!! She's gorgeous and has a gorgeous figure!!!

***Did I make ya blush Jehv3??? LOL

That would be uncomfortable when you lean back into a chair, the big knot would be in the way. I'm glad you shared the pic, though, interesting. I think I have that legacy scarf. Mine is a diamond shape and looks like it.

I think that it is a very fun way to wear a Coach scarf but I'm not sure how practical it would be. Hehe... I for one wear a bra and I would be all explosed if I wore an outfit like that. Also a knot in the back would drive me crazy. All my smart a$$ friends would yank me by the scarf too.

LOL!! It actually tells you how to do it next to the pic in the magazine and it says to wrap the scarf around your shirt and bra straps.

I think that it is a very fun way to wear a Coach scarf but I'm not sure how practical it would be. Hehe... I for one wear a bra and I would be all explosed if I wore an outfit like that. Also a knot in the back would drive me crazy. All my smart a$$ friends would yank me by the scarf too.

It's cute, I know I could never pull it OFF, but maybe some of our "model type's" can!!!! I bet Jehv3 could!!! She's gorgeous and has a gorgeous figure!!!

***Did I make ya blush Jehv3??? LOL

:roflmfao: I don't know about model, but yes you made me blush :shame: I think this is actually a pretty cute look. I'm thinking I should try it out! Or Cz should, she is a lot tinier than me and I feel like someone would have to be little to pull it off. I don't have any oblong scarfs though, I wonder if it would work with one of those big square ones :thinking:

yeah!!!
cz22 can pull this look too..
cz22, go test it out with one of your tops!
u'll look spunky cute with that denim shorts!
and post pics later!!
:roflmfao: I don't know about model, but yes you made me blush :shame: I think this is actually a pretty cute look. I'm thinking I should try it out! Or Cz should, she is a lot tinier than me and I feel like someone would have to be little to pull it off. I don't have any oblong scarfs though, I wonder if it would work with one of those big square ones :thinking:
:blush:
Maybe tomorrow I'll see if I can do it and get a decent self-picture. I have seen victoria's secret tops with a bow in the back. I think this would look better with a bow. Still not comfortable for the sitting (which is why I didn't get those tops), but maybe cute enough to try anyway.