New Wave MM or Chanel Camera Bag?

1. I can't decide between the LV New Wave or the Chanel Camera bag. My issues with
    the LV is that it doesn't hold enough, the weight and not knowing if it's a trend that will be gone in a year. Is it a good everyday bag or more for going out.

JazzyMac likes this.
  2. Hi! It seems like you are not in love with the New Wave bag so I would get the Chanel.

3. I would go for Chanel Camera bag

4. Chanel Camera Bag for sure

5. Chanel

6. Chanel

7. Pretty certain the trend will be gone in a year. Rainbow trends come and go, I've never seen it stick around. Luckily the handle with the rainbow Vuitton can be removed and the rest of the bag is not too trendy and will still probably look good after that. I would have to agree with everyone else and say go for the Chanel though... it's just a safer choice.

8. Chanel

9. Right now I’m kinda digging the wave and I may purchase it. I think it’s a nice rendition of multiple wear chain bags that other houses have. IMO once the removable handle is off the bag it becomes rather classic.

Sandra.AT likes this.
  10. Chanel

11. Chanel

JazzyMac likes this.
  12. Do you have a specific idea in mind for the Chanel? A Reissue or Classic? Long handle or short handle?

13. LV. Save yourself a few thousand dollars and get the LV. It is a really high quality bag. I looked at both fashion houses and went with the LV. It seemed to appear more durable and I bought the black as it is a classic. I was worried the colors might be an issue over time. And the upper strap can be removed. Some eye candy... IMG_1533947967.198512.jpg

14. Which Chanel camera bag are you talking about? The recent releases which look like a reissue or classic version are very small and very likely to hold less than a new wave. But I think the new wave look too trendy with that shape even though the handle can be removed. I’d pick Chanel, but maybe the Gabrielle or one of the bigger seasonal camera bag instead.

Sandra.AT likes this.
  15. Thanks you for all your advise. Here are the two side by side. IMG_1218.jpg